Monday, October 24, 2016


Hi guys,
Sorry I reneged on my promise to feed you positive vibes daily, I got caught up with my final year project work.
All the same, happy new week. I believe we are all working hard towards making our dreams come true. Add a little more effort just for me.
I woke up this morning and decided to write this post. Then came a little voice saying "c'mon put it off for a bit, there is still time" but I said "NO EXCUSES" I'm doing this now.

This got me thinking about how many people out there who are underachieving because of that tiny voice called PROCRASTINATION. We all want the same things in life- wealth, health, , love, power etc- but only a precious few actually get it. This is because only a few of us are willing to say to that tiny voice "SHUT UP, I DON'T MAKE EXCUSES". Procrastination is the thief of time and opportunity. It has led  a lot of people to underachieve. You dear friend do not want to be the next in line. Refuse to make excuses. Do it or do not do it, but do not make excuses as Brian Tracy rightly put it in NO EXCUSES. The next time you find that tiny voice telling you to put it off for one more minute, say to yourself "I DO NOT MAKE EXCUSES" and go on to do what you originally wanted to do. I did it and here we have this post. See you tomorrow.
Hugs,
Eke.

No comments:

Post a Comment