Sunday, October 30, 2016

Graduation

It feels great to have finally defended my final year project. I'm feeling good. I feel like I am on top of the world. I'm living my dreams. In the middle of all the ecstasy some thought crossed my mind; yes I'm about to leave school but how much of a better person am I? How much juice did I suck out of school? This made me realize that this period of graduation is a period of reflection. A period to reflect on the time spent at school. A time to compare myself now and me before school. How much have I grown? I might be more literate , but can the same be said about my education? What can be said about my character now compared to 5 years ago? I'm still thinking deeply about the answers to these questions.
All the same, its been an eventful week and I just want to say to you all my dear readers, Keep working hard, keep believing in your dreams, they really do come true!
Hugs,
Eke

No comments:

Post a Comment